Things I am loving right now.
- Cherry tomatoes. They are currently my only craving, I usually only eat them at night, so that I don’t have to share. True story.
- Pinterest. I have been pinning all the girl things. Seriously, a friend even made a comment about it. Ah well. My favourite girly things so far are:
(Ballerinas)(Mermaids) (My fabric board)
I’m not sure how I would use the fabric, but I definitely think it needs to be in Little Miss’s life.
This is a BRILLIANT tutorial on upcycling your old shirts into super cute baby skirts. This is happening, probably tonight, as I have tons of shirts that no longer fit.
Things I love, when other people figure things out for me. This amazing mama has headband sizing from newborn up to adult. This would be another one that would be an easy upcycle!
-Castle. Seriously, this week was definitely the best episode yet.
- The Voice. I love it. I am definitely a bigger fan since Shakira and Usher joined. I just was not that into Christina or Cee-lo. I am still a huge Team Blake fan though!
- Spring! Although it is suppose to snow for the next few days, we did have a week of gorgeous weather!
- Baby Jogger City Select. I bought myself a new stroller. As much as I love our Chariot, it is big and bulky and highly impractical for city trips. This stroller is AMAZING. I love it, the boys love it and Rich loves it too!
- Shopping for Little Miss. I never knew how much fun it would be, even just window shopping is a blast! I love supporting WAHM’s, who are your favourite stores?
- Scones. A dear friend gave me her “Apple and Chedder scones” recipe. It is amazing. I think I will share it later this week.
- Early bedtimes. Ever since daylight savings happened, the boys have been going to be at 6:45 and sleeping till 7:30am (sometimes as late as 8:30!). It has been amazing! Teag has decided to basically never nap again, which makes an early bedtime an easy deal. It sounds silly, but those few hours in the evening, when everything is quiet, is something that I treasure. NOT because I don’t like spending time with the boys, but because after a day of nonstop playing, and “go go go. Quiet is what I need.
- Rich being home! Even though most times it is only for a few hours, I love it! You never really value something until it isn’t there anymore. This morning I was reminded that it is only for a season and it will be back to “normal” soon! SEVEN MORE WEEKS!! I can do this.
This guy. He loves taking selfies as much as I do!
Things I am not loving as much
-Teag is refusing to potty train. I just don’t get it, when we are out in the city he will stay dry all day. As soon as we are home, it is accident-central. It’s like he doesn’t care when we are home. He turns 3 in 12 days…any tried and true tips?
- Nausea. It will not go away. 20.5 weeks and I am still struggling with it. I am thankful for Little Miss, and so incredibly thankful for my meds. This feeling however can take a hike.
-Winter. I am tired of snow. I guess if I really hated it, we would live somewhere else right?
What are things you are loving/hating right now?