THE COMPUTER IS FIXED!
I went and picked it up Tuesday, I was giddy I was so excited. I found out that the “E” key, the “space” key, and the hard-drive were all toast. So they managed to get everything off of the old hard-drive, put a new one in and put all of the old stuff on the new hard-drive. I was relieved to say the least. They also put in a new keyboard.
Even though I blogged a few times, I feel like I had a sort of forced blogging vacation. I think it was God’s way of showing me what really matters. And what matters is my family.
So. This is our summer, in pictures.
1) Stinker figured out how to climb the pantry and steal all of the cookies!
2) Hubby and I
3) Rich and I at Globalfest!
4) Globalfest! AMAZING!!
5) Teag trying out mattresses!
6) Teag and Mommy!
7) Teag covered himself in vaseline, it was a JOY to get off of him and out of his hair.
8) Family zoo trip. PENGUINS!
9) Daddy and his boys playing in the sandbox!
10) Someone is completely spoiled.
11) Brothers driving!
12) Pancakes and meltdowns.
13) Edible finger painting, Arlo
14) Edible finger painting, Teagan
15) Brothers bathtime!
16) New blonde hair!
1) Baby in a box
2) Baby in another box
3) Mama in a super hot dress
4) Teagy and Uncle Josh bowling.
5) Teagy eating!
6) Our little artist, he is resting his head so he could colour more. Also, he is left handed.
7) Teagy and mommy at Uncle Matt’s wedding!
8) Arlo crashed at the wedding, so I got tons of snuggles!
9) Playing with duplo with Great Grandma
10) Arlo and Great Grandma
11) It feels like fall here!
12) Anywhere that Teagan is, Arlo wants to be
13) Stinker made himself a beard using my mascara.
14) Short haired toddler child.
15) How real boys eat eggs.
16) Daddy snuggles.
This summer Rich and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. Clearly I took it very seriously.
I am so thankful for the man that God gave me. I never in my wildest dream thought I would actually marry Prince Charming. He is the kindest, funniest, geekiest, most amazing wonderful man I will ever know. Thank you baby for sticking with me all these years.
For those that are wondering, Rich and I met when I was 15, dated for a few months, broke up, made up, and have been best friends since.